Saturday, August 24, 2013

4th sunday

August 16 was a holiday because it was the Kadayawan sa Dabaw Festival. But we were told we will still have lessons since we only meet once a week. But on the 18th, Sir Dosejo couldn't make it to class. In his stead the ICT Dean, Sir Sicam kindly watched over our class. He instructed us to finish our previous blogging activities such as adding the links of our classmates into our very own blogsites. And just as I have said on my previous blog, the school connection was still as slow as ever, it took us soooo long just to be able to connect to our blogsites. Some of us, those who had brought their own laptop computers decided to stay at the lounge and connect to the wifi there. They were able to accomplish a lot more that those of us who stayed at the computer laboratory. I personally decided to just ask for my classmates blogsites so that I may be able to add them at a later time when I get home. But, bad fortune struck, my daughter got sick. She had fever and cough since Monday and she only got better on Thursday which is why it was not until the afternoon of Thursday and today that I was finally able to accomplish the task of adding my classmates blogsites and creating posts for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment